Happy Independence Day from the HOA Board of Directors!
As you celebrate and honor America, please keep the following in mind:
- This is probably your pets’ least favorite time of year. To ensure their safety, consider keeping them inside after sunset when fireworks are likely to be set off.
- Many of your neighbors still have early morning obligations and children with bedtimes; please be aware of the time when celebrating outdoors.
- Please pick up any garbage and fallout left over from fireworks.
- …and be mindful of where they might be landing for everyone’s safety!
Have a wonderful, safe 4th of July everyone!!!
Recently, we’ve been contacted by concerned homeowners about several people taking photographs in the neighborhood. Rumors have circulated as to who they are and what they’re doing, so to clear up any confusion:
- None of the recent concerns were related in any way to the HOA or our property management company.
- The HOA and our property management company makes sure there are never any people in any photographs taken for violations or other purposes.
- If you feel someone is behaving in an extreme manner with regards to photographing your home or family, document a description of the person/vehicle as well as the dates/times of each occurrence and call the Weld County Sheriff’s Office.
- If you believe you or your family is in immediate danger, please call 911.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for helping keep Timber Ridge a safe neighborhood!
The Town of Severance and SAFEbuilt Inspection Agency are offering a FREE deck and patio cover workshop Saturday, June 13!
Click here for more details.
Find out how to construct a deck or patio cover from the professionals!
Join the Timber Ridge neighborhood garage/yard sale Saturday, June 20! This is a great opportunity to re-home your treasures and make a little summer cash. Everyone is welcome to participate…both buying and selling!
Click here for more event information and to get involved.
We look forward to seeing you out and about…until then, please spread the word!
Annual Clean-Up Day is May 2nd! Available resources include:
- Shredding truck from 9-11am
- ARC clothing and small items donations
- Iron recycling
- Trash truck
The collection point is at the lot by the elevator: WCR 23 and 3rd Avenue (north of Bruce’s Bar). Proof of residence (water bill or driver’s license) is required.
Residents who need help hauling large items such as furniture or appliances may call Town Hall at 970-686-1218 before May 1 to arrange for pick up. All items must be out by the curb. NO TRASH will be picked up…only LARGE items.
The town can no longer accept household hazardous waste. NO cleaners, paints, batteries, aerosols, motor oil, oil filters, antifreeze, gasoline, pesticides, tires, TVs, computers or any type of electronics will be accepted.
Click here for additional event details.
As part of their Heart Safe Community Campaign, the McKee Medical Center Foundation is covering the cost of 2015 CPR training sessions with the Thompson Valley EMS ambulance service for interested individuals.
Classes are limited to 15 people and held on the second Tuesday of every month at Thompson Valley EMS in Loveland.
Register online by clicking here. (Register early…the earliest available class is in August!)